Ramblings of a Brit girl living in Sydney

Everyday musings on life in the Motherland vs. life in Oz

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Whingeing is good for business

Seems those Aussies quite like whingeing poms after all. The Whingeing Pom is the name of my 'work' blog on dynamicbusiness.com, and more often than not I use it to have a rant. It's so therapeutic! Psychological benefits aside, one particular blog got 1,800 hits in ONE DAY this week which is great news for our website. The page about me also ranks in the top ten pages (the homepage being the most popular, obviously) on the entire site this week. Who would have thought all those people would be interested in reading my rantings? Such is the power of the world wide web.
I must admit I have been heavily self-promoting the blog via social networking tool twitter (follow jenbishopsydney) and messing around on the internet chatting to people has now become a justifiable part of my job. That Facebook ban's still on at work though. Sulk.

1 comment: