Ramblings of a Brit girl living in Sydney

Everyday musings on life in the Motherland vs. life in Oz

Sunday, March 15, 2009

What is it about Russell Brand?!


I really shouldn't fancy this man. My type is clean cut with no facial hair, at least 6ft, definitely NOT skinny, well educated, well spoken and with good manners (but a sexy bad side is a must, a la Hugh Grant in Bridget Jones. Grrr.). What a surprise to find I am currently single!

So, going back to the original point and trying not to get distracted by thoughts of Hugh, nevertheless lovely Russell is not my kind of man. At all. He has ridiculous hair and a funny voice, wears copious amounts of eyeliner and is way too skinny but there's just SOMETHING sexy about him and I'm actually quite annoyed that I have been sucked in. Maybe it's because he is hilariously funny and we all know the girls love that. But that hair?! Come on... Seems I'm not the only one to see it, what with him having been awarded Shagger of the Year (By whom, I have no idea!) the last three years running.

I'm going to see Russell at Sydney's Enmore Theatre on Tuesday night and, having just seen him on Rove, I am more excited than ever. If you tweet, then follow him at twitter.com/rustyrockets

1 comment:

  1. I've actually been wondering the same thing.

    I think it's the mix of Femininty and Masculinity... he dressed up and looks like a woman, yet she speaks like he is James Bond.

    He's on the same level as Johnny Debb, & Particularly looks like Captain Jacks cousin. I'm not attracted to men, but i agree - there is something about him.

    If only we could put it in a bottle and drink it...

    Ant.

    www.Antwakefield.com

    ReplyDelete