Ramblings of a Brit girl living in Sydney

Everyday musings on life in the Motherland vs. life in Oz

Thursday, March 5, 2009

What the tweet?

Has twitter taken off in the UK too or is Australia, for once, ahead of the game? Everyone's starting to use social media to market their business over here and, as editor of a business magazine, and someone who wants to plug her mag's website, I had to give it a go. I'm still a bit twitter retarded but I'm getting there. I think. It's worth it just to follow Russell Brand's hilarious updates if you ask me. (Incidentally, I am seeing him live at a small theatre in Sydney later this month. Can't wait!) And Stephen Fry's worth following too.
Anyway, if you're tweeting, you can follow me if you like. twitter.com/jenbishopsydney
Social media really is changing the way the world works...

No comments:

Post a Comment